Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The barber cut my hair and made a mistake, I had to shave it almost completely off. Can I make it grow faster?

Is there anyway, within reason? I'm Male, 14 years old and I live in London, England.The barber cut my hair and made a mistake, I had to shave it almost completely off. Can I make it grow faster?
There is a shampoo called Mane N' Tail which is made for horse and human hair. It is known for making hair grow. If they don't sell this in the UK, then massaging your head a few times a day will increase blood flow there and have it grow faster. Hair grows half an inch per month. When it gets to a length that you can style, spike up the front with some gel because that looks really nice on short hair. Good luck and remember shaved hair won't be so bad once you get used to it!The barber cut my hair and made a mistake, I had to shave it almost completely off. Can I make it grow faster?
Yeah the mane n' tail does work you just have to be consistent with it and use it whenever you wash your hair. It is a horse shampoo but it does work and it also helps your hair appear and feel thicker and a lot healthier!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment