Friday, May 14, 2010

Any ladies had there hair cut at a mens barber ?

My boyfriend want's my hair cut very short and is taking me to a mens barber .


I will be haveing my long hair clippered very short back and sides.


Any ladies had there cut at a mens barber , what was it like ,how short did you have it cut ?Any ladies had there hair cut at a mens barber ?
Yes .my boyfriend insists I have my hair cut at a barber ,very short back and sides too....Any ladies had there hair cut at a mens barber ?
why is your boyfriend doing that to you?


lmao..


and no i havent


i dont think its a good idea





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Yes I have , Its wonderful ,I get mine cut very short ,you will love it !
That Sounds a great idea ,good to hear .You will enjoy that .And you will look gorgeous !
Nope.
Lucky girl , I'm sure you will love this .
dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment