Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am a liscensed hairstylist that just recently started working in a barber shop where i am paid cash daily?

no records are kept it is a walk in shop that is very busy other employees have said to deposite daily in my bank account for tax purposes. Is this correct and do I need to do quarterly reports to maximize my return at the end of this year. I live and work in Utah if anyone knows of any special state rules for me, Thanks for all the helpI am a liscensed hairstylist that just recently started working in a barber shop where i am paid cash daily?
Look in the phone book under U.S. Government and find the IRS- Taxpayer Assistance Division. See if they have an 800 number where you can call and ask your tax questions.


By the way,if you ever need a wholesale supplier of grooming or beauty products,contact me.I am a liscensed hairstylist that just recently started working in a barber shop where i am paid cash daily?
i dont know rules for your state. But you need to definatly do quarterly reports, or you will be paying out the butt at the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment