Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is the proper tip for my barber?

I have a great barber. My haircut price is $13 and I tip him $3. Is this amount OK? He would never comment on it, but I want to make sure I am in line, but not over tipping either.What is the proper tip for my barber?
usually 20% is a fair tip...however you did say he is ';great'; and exceptional service should be rewarded...i think $3 is a good tip and you're definately not over-tippingWhat is the proper tip for my barber?
15 to 20 percent is good. So you are already being more than generous. If you feel you want to do more give him a holiday gift this Christmas or bring him in something every once in a while.
$3 seems adequate. I usually give my sons barber 20%, except around Christmas time, I give him a bit more.
I'm cheap, I'd probably only tip $2 on that size bill unless they did a super job, then maybe $3. I think you're being very nice
give him $5
Twenty percent is usually considered pretty good. So you are doing well I think.








Good LUCK!
$3 is ok, give him a great tip during the holidays though.
You're overtipping. $1 would be adequate, great is $2. It's not like he's starving charging you $13 for a 15 minute haircut.
that is adequate.
3 is okay, 5 is better

No comments:

Post a Comment