Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it better to go to a barber for mens haircuts?

I am getting a haircut and I was wondering if barbers are better to go to for men or like a salon type place.Is it better to go to a barber for mens haircuts?
I cut hair. Go to the one who does a great job.Is it better to go to a barber for mens haircuts?
it depends on what type of hairstyle you want, if you want a regular hc short and neat go to a barber,if your looking for a styling you might be better off at a salon, if your going to go to a unisex type of salon or a barber, ask whoever cuts it how to take care of it
I wouldn't say it was better, as Barbers and Stylists both learn how to cut mens hair...BUT Barbers most likely focus more on Men's cuts in School..BUT a Stylist may do a better job at it then some barbers, or Vice Versa...Pick one, and if you like the hair cut you get, Stay with that one..(Or just do both, and whichever one you like, Go to that one.)
doent't matter, I've gone to both and my hair looks fine








|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓---


|-----------2 Points--------
';|';';\__


|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
where you feel is best you should go where you feel good at they are both


able to do the job if they have the training
Yep, I guess they do traditional men haircuts best like caesar, ivy league etc. Hair salons are for more in-season dos I guess?
it's always up to you..





answer my question too

No comments:

Post a Comment