Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I trade Aaron Rodgers and Marion Barber for Randy Moss?

My other QB is Kyle Orton and there are no other good QB's to pick up except Henne for Miami or Hasselbeck. My other WR's are Braylon Edwards and Terrell Owens. My other RB's are Matt Forte, Frank Gore and Glen Coffee.Should I trade Aaron Rodgers and Marion Barber for Randy Moss?
Find another way to get a good reciever, hard to win without a great QB, but I wouldnt give barber and rodgers for moss, big year for moss, but youll be stuck with orton or picking up hassel off waivers.Should I trade Aaron Rodgers and Marion Barber for Randy Moss?
barber is having an off year. i still don't trust the pats.








don't do it
Don't, Marion is expected to play this week and Aaron Rodgers is doing good right now
**** no
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment