Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I wanted to be a barber, where do I start?

I live in cleveland,ohio, and Im african american. You can just give me the basics and I'll give you 10 pts!!If I wanted to be a barber, where do I start?
Check your local phone directory or the newspaper (trade publications are good too) to see where there are schools. Most states require barbers and beauticians to be licensed, which requires a certain number of hours of study. Also, ask your local barber what the regulations are for Ohio. There should also be a website (for Ohio), probably the Sec of State, that shows what professions need licenses, and what the requirements are.


Good luck.If I wanted to be a barber, where do I start?
from the internet.


find a good school, tutorials, tips.


then get yourself scissors you're dreaming of.
i'd recommend not the men's health section

No comments:

Post a Comment