Friday, May 14, 2010

WHat do I tell a common barber to get an emo haircut?

I can't bring a picture or go to a stylist cause my dad will think I'm a fruit. Do I tell them to use a razor or what?WHat do I tell a common barber to get an emo haircut?
Hmm..


A razor haircut would work, but thats just the tool they use to cut your hair -- not the style itself.


First of all, you have to have long-ish (for a guy) hair. Say you want layers and bangs to the side that are longer than your regular hair.


Or if the person is younger, just tell them that you want an ';emo'; haircut.WHat do I tell a common barber to get an emo haircut?
You can ask for


* razored hair ,


*choppy layers.


*thin at the bottom,





Look at pictures of guys with hot emo haircuts%26lt;3


sorry but they are sexy lol.


anyways, then look at what the person has e.g any of the above.


and then remember it for when you go to barber.


(:


Hope i helped.


x
Lol I know what u mean about the fruit thing. My mom had a spaz-attack when i tried to bring in a pic 2 get my hair done. Tell the dude whos doing ur hair u want him 2 use a razor, say u want it super choppy and long in the front, short in the back or whatevr.


Good Luck Dude!
well. just find a picture of an emo cut that isn't modelled on a guy who looks emo. like i dunno exactly what kind of emo haircut you want but if you look in hair magazines they have men's haircuts that have an emo essence........
This is what I would say


';Make me look dead, dye my hair all the way black, ,make my bangs sideways and jagged, and put it in my eyes *****.


O and make me look like im dead';.
If you want to emulate Emo you probably are a fruit.





Come out, come out whever you are.....
Tell him.


';Make me into the son you would be ashamed to talk about at poker games.';
bring the ****** pictuer that is the only way they will make it look good
ask him to give you the same haircut as a celebrity that is well known
Lmao at what James said aha thanks for the laugh really(:

No comments:

Post a Comment