Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do I cut 1 inch off my hair when I go to a barber to stop split ends to grow my hair long yes or no?

Do i cut 1 inch off my hair to stop split ends and have my hair continue growing long yes or no??Do I cut 1 inch off my hair when I go to a barber to stop split ends to grow my hair long yes or no?
While trimming one inch off your hair, will make it appear healthy , it will not help you grow you hair. Hair grows from the hair cuticle in the scalp, not from the ends.


If you have bad split ends, I would recommend a cut, then try to take better care of your hair, by not curling,blowing drying , coloring,bleaching or flat ironing it.Do I cut 1 inch off my hair when I go to a barber to stop split ends to grow my hair long yes or no?
Cut however much you need to. My stylist just barely trims the ends because I don't have many split ends. So I think it depends on the condition of your hair and how long you want it.
Yes. If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month, just the tips will do. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
yes. sometimes the split ends keep splitting. after you get your haircut look for split ends that have split up higher than one inch and cut them off yourself. use a deep conditioner.
Yes, That keeps the splits from traveling up the hair shaft allowing it to grow longer.
Yes if you keep split ends off then your hair will grow longer stronger and better!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment