Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it odd if your barber is also your proctologist?

Two birds, one stone as far as I'm concerned.Is it odd if your barber is also your proctologist?
My dentist does prostate examinations. Perhaps your barber and my dentist went to university together.Is it odd if your barber is also your proctologist?
What happens in the Barber Shop stays in the Barber shop.
I tend to go to medieval barbers, so I can get a good bloodletting at the same time.
Not at all, it is a given, have you not seen the pole outside of your barber's shop?
He said there is hair both places.
Not if you use your Buy One Service, Get One Free coupon.
I'd say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very...


think of were those hands have been...


*shudders*
yes that is scary
It's completely normal... isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment