Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to start my own barber shop, I have no license, what do I need?

Hello! I will GLADLY give best answer to the first person that can explain what is required by the state of Massachusetts to open a Barber Shop.





I do not cut hair not have any licences. I do have rent, excellent credit, I can find the location/equiptment/provide salary/everything needed to build the shop however I dont know much about starting retail business, and zoning.





Thank youI want to start my own barber shop, I have no license, what do I need?
See:


http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/gl-112-toc.htm


Read sections 87F-87SI want to start my own barber shop, I have no license, what do I need?
Barbercollegeonline.com
Sorry u are putting the trailer b4 the truck.


contact state gov site for info on GETting Barbers license first.


Get License, then cut hair for a year learning the trade then do ur homework about owning and opreating a shop.


else u'll lose lots of money.
You must get a diploma from a barber college and pass a state exam. Insurance is a MUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment