Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why should i start gore over barber?

they both are power backs who are going to get in the end zone.


everyone keeps saying go with gore cuz of the matchup.


but barber has more big long plays.


am i just over thinking this whole thing?Why should i start gore over barber?
As much as I love Barber I think you have to go with Gore on this one. Not only is he going to get a large majority of his teams carries but his matchup is better.





In a vacuum I prefer Barber, but because of the split carries and matchup, I think you have to go with Gore on this one.Why should i start gore over barber?
You shouldn't.





Barber is sharing time with TWO OTHER backs


Barber is playing against a nasty G-Men Defense


Barber isn't as talented as Gore





You're definitely over-thinking this. Gore is the clear cut winner this week and almost every week over Barber.
I just think Gore has a better chance for production and felix jones steals carries from barber. Gore is a goal line back as well. I think he'll have the better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment