Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I ask the barber for a haircut?

Hi,





I haven't been to the barber in years and I do not know how do ask for a certain style in barber jargon. People say my hair looks like JFK but I don't know how you would ask that. Someone told me once there's like number sizes or something.








ThanksHow do I ask the barber for a haircut?
lol. You have to get your head measured lengthwise and widthwise. Then you come back to the barber and give her/him your measuremts and then they'll decide... nah jks. Justskim through the pictures of a magazine in the barber shop and do what answerer no.1 said; thats if you want an entirely new haircut. If not, just say i want a trim, if you wanna keep your old haircut but shorter and neater you know...Also, go to a good hairdresser, cua the ones i go to think a trim is a new style and they chop off half the thing, cuz they are krappy. So yeah.. good luckHow do I ask the barber for a haircut?
theres numbers and stuff, but if u dont know its alright.just search up a picture or look through their magz for the one u like and tell them to make it like that. the numbers represent how short u want them with 0 meaning bald. seriously U shouldnt use numbers, u sound like ull ask for a number and itll turn much shorter than u thought.
Ha theres pictures of sample haircuts on the walls.


Pick the one that looks the most similar and say something like


Number 12 but a little shorter in the back
u can bring in a pic and tell them to cut it like how the pic is

No comments:

Post a Comment