Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How was the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street?

It looks really good but i still havnt seen it yet. should i?How was the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street?
It's an amazing movie, but be warned there is some blood and it is based of off the Tony Award winning musical.How was the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street?
I thought it was a very stupid movie. All they do is sing weird songs. If you like johnny depp, then i guess you will like it.
You should know, It's a musical, and I didn't know when I went to see it for my birthday, but it was a great movie! You should give it a watch.
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages鈥?/a>





joking aside, it was a very good film.
I liked it. It was creepy. Its a musical though, some people can't stand that much singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment