Friday, May 14, 2010

Should i take my two year old daughter to the Barber instead?

My local Hairdresser salon wants 拢28 to trim my daughters hair.


What a bloody rip-off!





I could get the same done at the Barber for 拢8Should i take my two year old daughter to the Barber instead?
Barbers are cheaper and still do a great job. Salons will charge twice as much. My husband is a barber and charges $11 for a haircut that a nearby salon charges $22.Should i take my two year old daughter to the Barber instead?
why does your 2 yr old daughter need a hair cut? LOL their hair at this stage may need the bangs cut, if you want bangs, but that is about it, just pull it back, pig tails, let it grow, till it is long enough and she is old enough to really do something with it, good luck
well yeah hair salons usually are expensive, you don't need to take a two year old to a friggin' salon, find some cheap barber in an alleyway somewhere
You can take your kid to barber. If you can you can do it by userself which I always do.
yeah take her to the barbers as long as they do a good job, and don't give her a male haircut.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment