Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do haircut places like Great Clips give shape-ups or is it just black barber shops?

No mean to be stereotypical. I have a lot of friends with that type of hair and I was wondering if places with regular white people knew how to give shape-ups!Do haircut places like Great Clips give shape-ups or is it just black barber shops?
I would never go to a Great Clips even if you payed me.Do haircut places like Great Clips give shape-ups or is it just black barber shops?
I went to beauty school and to tell you the truth I do not know what to do with black peoples hair! I would go to a african american barber. I think it has alot to do with where you learn to cut hair like if i went to a school in a more afluent neighborhood maybe id know more because wed focus more on that type of hair. But i went to a school in a very white dominated area and had all white teachers and mostly white students.
lmao i always wondered that too lol but i kno the hispanics do coz lots of them have hair like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment