Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I explain to my barber I was my hair like this?

I want to get my haircut like Keanu Reeves in this picture http://www.imdb.com/media/rm31102208/nm0000206? How should I explain to my barber I want it cut? Bringing in a picture is not an option either. Thanks.How do I explain to my barber I was my hair like this?
Well, the best thing is to bring a picture. But if you don't want to do that, for whatever reason, try saying something like this:


Well trimmed, not to short, not to mature. Tell her/him you want it to be a bit messy but still classy, no hair coming down on your face. Kind of a simple haircut with longer on the top of your head than and shorter on the sides. I don't know really how else you could explain it. It's a very simple, classic haircut. Anyway, I hope it works out for you.How do I explain to my barber I was my hair like this?
If you can't bring a picture in to your barber, I would suggest you use a different barber.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment