Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just traded for Marion Barber and now I'm not sure if I should start him?

The Cowboys play at Chicago.





I have Thomas Jones on my bench against Miami.





I don't really want to bench the guy I just traded for but does it make sense to?I just traded for Marion Barber and now I'm not sure if I should start him?
Start Barber. If by chance Dallas gets down to the G-line, he will get the touches. Jones is going up against a bad team, but a good Defense. It's a tough Call, but you traded for him for a reason.I just traded for Marion Barber and now I'm not sure if I should start him?
I have Tom Jones and I am starting him because Miami is ranked something like 27th against the Run. I would not start barber against the Bears Defense. Start Jones.
i would start jones aint chad coming back for the jets so they will do fine against the dolphins they will have a better chance on ground then dallas will against the bears plus dallas barber shares the carries

No comments:

Post a Comment