Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do I tell the barber to have my hair cut like my avatar?

And how should I style it?What do I tell the barber to have my hair cut like my avatar?
Bring in a picture of your avatar and use gel to spike the front only, unless you're like 10- then spike your hair all you head.What do I tell the barber to have my hair cut like my avatar?
print a pic uv ur avatar then giv it 2 the barber man nd tell him thatz wut u wunt nd style it a nice cool style not no 80'z jerry curl
yeah
best way to achieve that is to simply do as i do --- let my avatar barber cut and style it.
There are usually hair styling books in the salons, you can show them what you want. If you want to wear it spiky, use Helmut Head, Bed Head or Short Sexy Hair gel. They work great. Just don't forget to get the Got2B Unglued shampoo to get it out!
just show him a printout of the your avatar so he can cut it that way.
you ask them to make it spiky with blue hightlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment