Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you think that cutting my own hair instead of going to a barber is a bad idea?

I cut my own hair, because I dont like to spend money on a haircut. Despite the fact though Im not perfect at it. Though my one complaint is I always make a mess. I am curious as to what you all think I should do.Do you think that cutting my own hair instead of going to a barber is a bad idea?
although you know what style of cut you want you never know it can go badly wrong and you will have you wear a paper bag over your head for a month i think if you bring a picture of what style you want they can cut it the way you wantDo you think that cutting my own hair instead of going to a barber is a bad idea?
I cut my own hair and everyone in my house gets their hair cut by me. I have never had any training or any instruction, not even on video or on TV. I had the same cut for a long time and just kind of watched how they did it and tried it. It looks great. I have long layered hair. I do a pretty good job, and my sons won't go to a barber any more because I cut their hair better than the barbers do. Try it, but go slow and take off only a little each time. It will take forever the first time, but each time you will get better and faster. I am broke not stingy. Ha!
Well I tried cutting my hair once, well just cutting a bit of my fringe because it was getting longer. After I've cut it off, I've cut of a huge chunk and my fringe was practically short. I mean real short. So I had to like clip it all back with bobby pins. Lol.





So if I were you and decided to cut it on my own maybe practicing it first like on a wig or whatever. But if you want to go to the barber's just be really specific so they'd be cutting your hair your way.
i always cut my hair and it always comes out exactly how i want, when i got to the barber's it never does because they don't have the same idea as me. so i think it's better to cut your own:)
in a scense its bad idea because if you have no experience you can really ruin it but then agan hair will ALWAYS grow up!
rumour has it kieth richards cuts his own hair, why can't you

No comments:

Post a Comment