Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I start Marion Barber or Tashard Choice this Sunday against the Broncos?

I have both RB and I don't know if its safe to start Barber yetShould I start Marion Barber or Tashard Choice this Sunday against the Broncos?
I would start Marion Barber this week. Even though, he's not really 100% for this game, but Barber is going to really take away about 60% of the total carries and will prove effective, if not very sensational for this game.





Hope this helps.Should I start Marion Barber or Tashard Choice this Sunday against the Broncos?
Start both if you can afford to. They will both get carries. If you can't afford to start both, then go with Marion Barber and hope for the best out of him.
Thats a tough one! I would have to say Barber, just because his upside is much higher then Choice. But either choice is risky this week. It could go either way.
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment