Saturday, January 23, 2010

What numbers do I tell the barber if I want this hairstyle?

I want this hair style:





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell11.jpg





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell22.jpg





http://desiringhayden.net/images/albums/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_jasonbell26.jpg





Do I get like a 3 on the sides or something? It looks like the top is longer than the sides obviously. What numbers in specific do I tell the barber? I don't want to take a pic in.What numbers do I tell the barber if I want this hairstyle?
The best thing to do is show him the pictures so he'll get the look your going for. Plus, I'm sure he would know what number to set it on if you show him the style you'd like. Looks like nice hair!





Good Luck!What numbers do I tell the barber if I want this hairstyle?
in that last pic I see some hair even touching the ear-that may not even require the use of a clipper. I think thats just cut real close on the sides with scissors, and on top with scissors of course, and prob a razor or texturizing shears to get nice looking like that. Go see a hairstylist, not a barber-barbers are skilled with clippers-def. not scissors
Go to a real BARBER.You will not need to tell him numbers.They do it free hand.A picture is your most valuable tool.How ever a picture is not a mirror.He or she can tell you if its a cut for your face shape.Aw c'om on you can do it .I believe in you!!
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh what a HOT GUY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment