Friday, January 22, 2010

Is Tiki barber crying at home right now?

Congrats Tiki the Giants couldnt have done it with you. Thanks for retiring.Is Tiki barber crying at home right now?
Now that I am a Super Bowl Champion, and a Super Bowl MVP...





I'm gonna finally say it...





F*CK TIKI BARBER AND WHAT THAT UGLY, OLD, WASHED UP, LOSER @SS, BAD ATTITUDE HAVING, PIECE OF SH*T THINKS...





WE'RE CHAMPIONS NOW... WITHOUT HIS SORRY @SS...





DOES HE STILL THINK I LOOK 'COMICAL' TRYING TO BE A LEADER AND TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THE HUDDLE? HOW ABOUT THIS... HOW COMICAL DID I LOOK WITH MY LOMBARDI TROPHY BIT*H??? F*CK YOU TIKI... I WENT INTO A SUPER BOWL AND WON IT... WHAT ABOUT YOU???Is Tiki barber crying at home right now?
lol yea i thank tiki alot
haha i really couldn't agree with you more dude
LOL....
I hope that he cries. He retires and says that Eli was not a good leader. Well it turns out he can lead the Giants all the way to a Superbowl Championship!!!! TIki needs to shut up and realize that he was a major distraction. I hate seeing him on television and I hope that the decision to retire and not be on the Giants Super Bowl champion team makes him cry. Go Eli!!!!!
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment