Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I was a barber and you were a lady would you still marry me would ya have my baby?

I was kidding at first but then I pondered how important is a partners occupation in a marriage. Is there an occupation that you find so disturbing that it would prevent you from tying the not?If I was a barber and you were a lady would you still marry me would ya have my baby?
Ahhhhhhhh..........Johnny Cash! Those were the days!





I will come across as sounding like a total snob here, but that's not it at all. My dad did not have a college degree yet he was insistent that my sister and I attend college. He loved studying, reading and learning new things and was easy to talk to but realized he had less opportunities because of his lack of college. So after attending college I realized the guys I dated that did not have a degree weren't as challenging to my mind as those with more education. But that still doesn't mean that I wouldn't have married someone without a degree. If someone brilliant came along that I was attracted to, I really wouldn't have cared as long as we had things in common and enjoyed good conversations, theatre, travel, etc.





A penny for YOUR thoughts before you choose a winning answer?????If I was a barber and you were a lady would you still marry me would ya have my baby?
Well I am a licensed barber, and I've been doing hair for over 17 years. And I also have a bachelors degree in Business. I make almost 2 times what my husband makes in the Navy, but he still loves me no matter what. We have 2 beautiful kids ages 6 and 4, and I am pregnant with boy/girl twins.





I wouldn't marry someone who drank alcohol, was a gang banger or sold drugs. That's just not the type of man I would be attracted to. I don't mind someone who is a blue collar worker. To me it's about having an HONEST work ethic. As my gram says, ';Why marry a fool, when you can marry a wise man.';





I hope this answered your question.
Any occupation which doesn't pay enough money isn't good enough for me.





You can call me a gold digger for all I care, but there's no way in hell I'd marry a poor man.





And, having *anyone's* babies is absolutely off limits.
i wouldn't be able to marry someone in the army/military because i wouldn't be able to stand the worrying.
I don't care as long as what he does isn't illegal, I mean I wouldn't be married to the mob or anything. or as long as he's not chronically unemployed and refuses to work.
i wouldn't marry a mortician.. Im afraid of ghosts.yuck,
nope whatever job he has is good .

No comments:

Post a Comment