Friday, January 22, 2010

If my husband were to become a barber, How much money could we expect him to make in Southern California?

If he rents a chair, and doesn't open his own shop? Are there any of you out here with knowledge of the area? ie. Long Beach, Orange county?If my husband were to become a barber, How much money could we expect him to make in Southern California?
well idk about southern cali but my uncle he work in florida and i see him leavin with 250 a day and he works on tues-sat so 5 day 750 in 5 daysIf my husband were to become a barber, How much money could we expect him to make in Southern California?
or you could just work under a master barber as his or her aprentice and learn at home i learn from a dvd i found it at http://www.howtobecomeabarber.com pretty good dvd now i work under a master barber it help me alot well good luck

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment