Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can I find a Marion Barber III Myspace layout?

I've checked many websites and all over google.Where can I find a Marion Barber III Myspace layout?
http://www.layouts.fm/categ/0/pg7.html#





This site so far from what I can see, seems to have the best ones. Another suggestion is, if you have a few diff cool pics of him saved in one of your photobucket folders, then you can go to freecodesource.com and use their layout genarator to make your own original layout. It will open up in a seperate window, so you can also have your main tab open to access your photobucket to snag the links you need to drop your photos into the genarator. You will be able to see alive preview as you are building your new layout.


It's what I currently do to create my own layouts and I love it!





Good luck and have fun, hope this helps.


Peace %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment