Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why can't the barber understand me when I say I want my hair trimed?

I wanted to get my semi-long wavy hair trimed, you know have them only take a little bit off the sides to make it look nicer. I have asked multiple barbers to do this and then they all my cut hair really short. Why? How can I get them to only take a little off?Why can't the barber understand me when I say I want my hair trimed?
You need to be really specific with how you want it cutWhy can't the barber understand me when I say I want my hair trimed?
they do what they want i always go and get my sides trimmed and the back trimmed to and then i say take off like a centimeter off my eye and they take off a inch so it doesnt even cover my eye anymore.
Haha, say you wont tip them if they cut too much off. That will probably get them to listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment