Friday, January 22, 2010

I just moved to Lynnwood, in Seattle and I am looking for a Black Barber Shop?

I am looking for a good Black Barber somewhere either in Lynnwood, or maybe somewhere close.I just moved to Lynnwood, in Seattle and I am looking for a Black Barber Shop?
Good luck. I'm Caucasian but have ';black'; type hair. I decided it was impossible to find someone qualified to cut it anywhere north of the UW. So I just started cutting it myself (electric hair cutter and a mirror). That was 40 years ago! I've saved a ton of money and my hair looks great, as I'm more concerned with doing a good job of it than anyone else would be!I just moved to Lynnwood, in Seattle and I am looking for a Black Barber Shop?
Try asking your question under ';Local Businesses %26gt; United States %26gt; Seattle.'; You would be more likely to hear from people who know the businesses of the area.


Good luck.
head up to everett...or ask a black guy..?

No comments:

Post a Comment