Saturday, January 23, 2010

What would you do if your stylist/barber gave you a mullet?

and it was pretty short on top!What would you do if your stylist/barber gave you a mullet?
give them a mullet when they get off work!!!!


put nair in their shampoo.......What would you do if your stylist/barber gave you a mullet?
i'd probably say something along the lines of:





';hot damn barber man, pass on over the fibre putty, this baby needs some fonk.';





and leave it at that.
tie them to a chair and pluck their eyelashes


leave them for a few days while you find ultra-sharp fake nails and then go back and slowly saw their neck off with your thumbnail
I would rock the mullet!
smack them and kick them so hard that when they wake up all my hair would be grown back (they'd be out for a long time)
Attack him.
I'd sue, shave my head, and start wearing really cool hats. Honestly, that's like a nightmare. I'm shuddering now.
Die
kill them
ask for my money back
get my money back! and ask for a years worth of free haircuts and give it to someone i can't stand. hehehe.
sue him...


no seriously, i'd ask them to fix it!!!!!!
get the rest cut and never ever go back

No comments:

Post a Comment