Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I persuade my mate Olaf Hornhead to take his hat off for the barber?

Offer your little horny friend a go of your wench ..How can I persuade my mate Olaf Hornhead to take his hat off for the barber?
Maybe he's bald and is a little bit embarrassed, tell him to shave it instead.How can I persuade my mate Olaf Hornhead to take his hat off for the barber?
Play him the music from The Full Monty and when he gets in full swing of doing the routine, grab him quick.
Send Olaf to see me ~ I'll have the hat off in a second ;-)
tie a balloon on his hat the fecker wont know
tell him if he bends over and touches his toes you'll give him one.





hey presto his hat will fall off !
tell him you will get him some head and shoulders!
tell him hornheads are in fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment