Thursday, January 21, 2010

In Florida, can I work as a barber in a barbershop with a cosmetology license?

I want to be a barber but there are no barber schools in my area, there are only cosmetology schools. I called the state board to ask them and they said that I can work in a barbershop BUT NOT AS A BARBER.. but every cosmo school I've talked to told me that info was not true and that I CAN work as a barber in a barbershop with a cosmo license. So who am I supposed to believe on this one? Are there any Florida barbers here that can help me, or can anyone help me please?In Florida, can I work as a barber in a barbershop with a cosmetology license?
Maybe go to another ';barber'; and ask him how it all worked when he got his license! Isn't it just a title or is there a difference between barber and hair dresser/stylist?In Florida, can I work as a barber in a barbershop with a cosmetology license?
yes you can b/c my auntie has a cosmetology lisence and she works at a beauty salon she actually owns one
No! if u called the state board and they told u no then no! you can work in a barbershop as a hair stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment