Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I offer a trade for Reggie Wayne and giving up Marion Barber?

My RB's are Cedric Benson,Michael Turner,and Rashard Mendenhall





I need Receiving badly





So should i try doing this deal?Should I offer a trade for Reggie Wayne and giving up Marion Barber?
you look good at RB - if it is good value to you then do it.





i'd do it if i was weak at wrShould I offer a trade for Reggie Wayne and giving up Marion Barber?
If I had Wayne there is no way I would take Barber, unless I was very deep at wr and in desperate need of an rb. I would definitely offer it up, if you think he'll bite. I don't think he would take that deal though.
Definately. Barber should not be starting ever if you have Benson and Turner and my next option would be Rashard. Reggie Wayne is number 2 receiver in fantasy football
absolutely. although you may have to sweeten the pot in order for them to bite; reggie wayne isnt gonna come cheap.
It can't hurt,to see if they will take it. How bad are you at WR? A good sleeper off the wire is Chris Chambers( Scored 2 td's with a team he has been with((KC)) less then 1 week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment