Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I tell the barber I want this Haircut?

I want a haircut that looks like this


1) http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9624/874362460lut4.jpg


or


2) http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4285/jhfyhddddddsl3.jpg





How would I tell him to cut it like that?How do I tell the barber I want this Haircut?
Print the picture and show him just be specific about how short you want it or the color. Sometimes hair stylists like to ';spice up your hair';! Anyways, good luck and happy haircut!How do I tell the barber I want this Haircut?
print the pic and show him


say


';like that!';
First of all don't go to the barber to get that hair cut. Go to a hair salon and bring the picture with you.
Bring him a picture, silly : ) Hey, it worked for me on Prom day when I got my hair done.
show him the picture
Take the pictures to him.





You might want to take those pictures to a few barbers and ask if they can do it.
Print the picture out and show it to him.
Take him the pictures.
All you need to do is somehow print the picture





then you bring it in to the place and ask if they could cut your hair like the hair in the pic.
Print the picture,and take it with you.
are you asian?because asians always have nice looking razor cuts.their hair just does that.tell them you want it shattered and piecy looking.
take the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment