Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got a cut on my ears when the barber was shaving my sideburn?

I went to the barber today and I got a cut at my ear after he shave my sideburns. B4 me was a man. Will I have aids?I got a cut on my ears when the barber was shaving my sideburn?
the hiv/aids virus has a very short life span out side of the body.


so noI got a cut on my ears when the barber was shaving my sideburn?
As hypo said no, it comes to mind that you should try google before trying here.
Dian W.... I believe you will find that the razor has a disposable blade. I was a barber for years, and we were required to use that type after the outbreak of such diseases. They also use a Barbercide, and disinfectants on all tools, and instruments. Ask the Barber you visit which he use's. I would be very surprised if it isn't the type i mentioned. Other wise there would be a risk as with any blood product. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment