Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I stop being shy when going to the Barber shop?

I always get shy when I go to the barber shop... I guess because I'm usually the youngest person there.. everyone else is older, taller, and more intimidating. I don't know... everyone else talks normally but I'm so socially awkward whenever I'm in there... it doesn't help that I'm 18 and look like a 15 year old, since they usually give me a haircut that looks like it's for kids, and that they talk to me like a little kid.





How can I stop being so shy?How can I stop being shy when going to the Barber shop?
Talk about things that would interest everyone else. I know how barbershops are and you can never go wrong talking about what's happening in the sports world.





For example, I'd probably start off saying something like ';Hey, anybody saw how Kobe dropped 41 points last night?'; It always works.How can I stop being shy when going to the Barber shop?
Ask them for a ';happy ending';. That should put you at ease :)
lolz i have the same problem when i go 2 my hairdresser everybody else in there is like 50 something and like old ladies so idk! sorry i didnt give u an answer!


r u a boy or girl?





x
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment