Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much do you tip your Barber?

I am a Barber. Please tip your barber. We like tips.How much do you tip your Barber?
when i take my brother, i tip him nothing because i usually only take the amount needed. i will def. tip you though :)How much do you tip your Barber?
Well I aint a man so I don't go to the barber, but when I get my hair done, I tip like 20 bucks.





*edit* Tipping shows that you're not a cheap piece of shyt. I make a living off of tips, so I make sure to tip other types of professionals their money, too like waitresses or the nail people, etc. You gotta tip, or you might as well stay your azz at home. I wouldn't want nobody to come out tryna have a good time for free at my job, so I wont do it at other people's jobs.
nothing cuz this is how he left me last time...


http://acheaven.buwahaha.com/Images/BadH…
my mom cuts hair so i've never had to pay for a hair cut or tip for a hair cut. i normally just go buy her some lunch or something.
$5 always.
3 bucks
whatever's left over from the $20
Depends on the job he did.
NONE I PAY 15 BUCKS A HAIR CUT WHY MUST I TIP ON TOP OF THAT!!
Im Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment