Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you describe how the barber should cut your hair?

ok, i want an inch left on top, and trim up the rest, flat line at the bottom, in the back





what about that buzz trim #2, #3 stuff. no, i just want a good haircut with 1'; left on top, and make all the rest right





whats the proper way to explain this?





THANKYOU!How do you describe how the barber should cut your hair?
Why not just start with what you've said here, and, as he or she asks more specific questions, answer them more specifically to that particular issue. I can also recommend that you try to find a barber or stylist that you can work with, that you feel good with, and keep going back to him / her. Then you, as me, can just walk in and sit down, and they can cut your hair exactly as you'd like it, specific to the season of the year, without your saying one word except in general conversation, unless you have a particular change in mind. I've been going to the same hairstylist / barber for 28 years now since I moved from the big city to this more rural area, and he and I have become good friends and chat easily every time I go get a haircut, and then, once in a while when I have a specific change I want, I don't have to go into a long description of a hairstyle I want. All I have to do is tell him of the change I want, and, it's done. So, just start with the description you've provided here, and get into a q%26amp;a with him / her, and go from there, and eventually finding someone you feel comfortable or good with, and stick to them. It'll be so much easier that way. God Bless you.How do you describe how the barber should cut your hair?
Yep, you've explained it fine yourself. If he doesn't understand that, you probably shouldn't trust the man to be near you with something sharp in the first place.
Well...I'm not a guy but you just did a dayum good job explaining it yourself! If ur barber can't get it right with ur description u need to find a new one. Good luck!
Explain it the way you just did. If he's barber he can understand what's wanted. It sound clear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment