Friday, January 22, 2010

How much should I tip the chick at the barber shop?

for rubbing her luscious breastickles all over me whilst cutting my hair?How much should I tip the chick at the barber shop?
Don't just give her the tip ... give her the whole thing.


The whole kit-and-kaboodle...


Women like that sort of thing.How much should I tip the chick at the barber shop?
one hundred million dollar. mwahaha!





PLCG~
Enough so she can eat well and get fattier breastickles.
$5 for the rubbing - $10 if you found release
Barber Shops still exist?
15 bucks
$5 bucks
That is worthy of a $20. If you stuck your tongue out and she continued $50.
A Honey Bun and an Auto Zone coupon should do the trick :)
Did you finish? Is so $50
That's almost like a Lap dance, 50 bucks.
tyts on a chicken,,,cutting a pigs hair,,,?????


let me know when you are going again,


id pay to see that,,,,lol
ten pounds


[:
a strip of bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment