Friday, January 15, 2010

How much money is my Autographed Tiki Barber Card worth?

I have a tiki barber card with his autograph on the front with his number.. However the card is not a rookie card... How much do you think it is or could be worth?How much money is my Autographed Tiki Barber Card worth?
I would imagine the card has dirt on it. Why, you might ask? Because he fumbled it twice whilst signing it.How much money is my Autographed Tiki Barber Card worth?
$20 on Ebay, at best. $5 without a COA.
did you buy it ';autographed'; or did he autograph it for you? the ones that come autographed arent real autographs they are just copies.
hmm probably not a whole lot, unless u find a tiki fan, i have a tiki rookie card and i looked it up, its only worth about 3 bucks
Probably not that much. I know you don't want to hear that, but he only had a couple of good seasons and never won a championship.
ill give ya 20 bucks
go to this place


steinnersports.com


in nyc and they go get back to you


they will give you the price.
You'd be lucky to get $1 for it at a non-local card shop. I.E.-Anywhere but Virginia and New York. Tiki's stock lowered tremendously last year when he announced his retirement before the season's end just to get publicity. With that said, I'm a huge Barber family fan. I'm a huge Cavaliers fan and they have a younger brother that plays for Virginia and is going to be a back up QB this year. He's a true freshman, so look out for TaShawn Barber in the years to come at UVA!!
I would say about $6 - $8.
you will need to send it off and get it graded

No comments:

Post a Comment