Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you think of my idea for a chain of barber shops called Stripper's Clippers?

Where strippers cut you hair and dance for you. How many of you would come or even work there if there were such a place?What do you think of my idea for a chain of barber shops called Stripper's Clippers?
sounds so hott ..will we be giving private cuts also What do you think of my idea for a chain of barber shops called Stripper's Clippers?
hehe sure is ! have a good week

Report Abuse



OMFG! My dad came up with that idea a couple years ago. lol.





Because there was this one donut shop up north where the waitresses were topless. (no lie; you had to be over 18 to get in, of course)





and he said that would be a great idea for a barber shop.





i'm not homo, but if it were male strippers..i'm all for it. ;b


and sure, i'd work a pole or two. oh baby.
Those places already exist.
omg im a girl and i would even just get my haircut there


BRILLIANT!


be careful though some of these ******* on here might snatch up you idea
well, the customers would not really get a good haircut since they would be shaking the whole time from excitement or lust
That would sweet. Is there an age limit as to who can go there as I am only 15.
Are you wearing smarty pants? Because that's a great idea.
Dude..that sounds like a death trap! The second men strip the chicks clip that ';stuff'; off!!
I would go every damn day...
lol there is actually a place here, where I live, but they're not 'strippers'
Sign me up!
i would go if you hired ex chearleaders and got girls for the stripper clipers
Great idea, except that if I stripper had scissors pretty close to my ear while giving me a lap dance I'd be afraid she'd cut it off....





....its worth it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Thats all i have to type.
THEY COULD USE THE BARBER POLE!!!





I'M THERE :)
i would love it!!!!!!!
love it!
id love to go there :)








it wud be better then sweeney todds

No comments:

Post a Comment