Friday, January 15, 2010

Who should I start on my fantasy football team, Mendenhall or Marion Barber?

i also think that mendenhall is the better play this week philadelphia has a very strong defence that will stop the run.Who should I start on my fantasy football team, Mendenhall or Marion Barber?
mendenhall,





He'll get more touches!Who should I start on my fantasy football team, Mendenhall or Marion Barber?
A few reasons for Rashard:





1. He's a better back


2. He doesn't share carries even close to as much


3. The Eagles are gonna shut down the run


4. Those first 3 should have been enough
Either is a solid pick this week, but I'd give the nod to Mendenhall. He's been playing extremely well and the Steelers are going to pound the ball this week. Look for him to have a big week and 2 or 3 TDs.
meneden hall cuz eagles d will burn the girls offense
Mendenhall.





Denv has the #10 rated Def against RBs, while Philly has the #5 rated defense against RBs.





Also, Denv/Pit game is on Monday night, and look for Pit to have a huge offensive game after being rested from their bye week.
Mendenhall
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment