Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is the best beard and mustache trimmer out there other than a barber?

I sport a mustache and beard which I am constantly changing, from a full beard to a goatee and anything else I feel from week to week I also shave my head bald. Which brand and model would you say is the best for various lengths and styles?What is the best beard and mustache trimmer out there other than a barber?
i use a ferret in a sockWhat is the best beard and mustache trimmer out there other than a barber?
The cutting utensil of Jim ';The butcher';,';The Apache'; second name unknown unfortunately but can be found at in the town of newmains if interested!
http://guideinfo.aoloser.com


you can get much information in this website,stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,you can aslo get your answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me alot
Yep, ferret in a sock is the best way to go.
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment