Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I learn how to cut hair without going to barber school?

Im trying to learn how to cut hair to get some extra cash, but i dont wanna go to barber school just to do hair at my house. Do anybody know?How can I learn how to cut hair without going to barber school?
You can't cut hair for ';Extra cash';...it's illegal. You need a license. If the state board ever found out, You could be fined. a not so cheap fine.





Don't believe me? Fine. Get yourself in trouble.How can I learn how to cut hair without going to barber school?
i taught myself with the help of just one book! check my blog:


http://how-to-cut-own-hair.blogspot.com/





Good luck with it!
The best way is to look at some internet videos (try you tube for this) or purchase a dvd on the subject then practice on yourself. When you feel confident, cut others hair...for FREE!
try practicing on wigs; watch videos; read books.


[research]

No comments:

Post a Comment